• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Passover!

A happy Passover to all my friends who celebrate! We won't be having a first night seder this year, but we will be going to my mother-in-law's house tomorrow night for a second night seder with the family. I love this time of year, watching the kids hunt for the afikomen and ask the four questions. (Or maybe that's FIVE questions, if you count the big one: when do we eat?) In honor of this blessed holiday I've created two new products: a kit and a set of date stamps. They are currently available at Elemental Scraps and will soon be available at NDISB as well. I hope you like them.



Comments on "Happy Passover!"

 

post a comment