• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Try not to fall over

I've been scrapping! Yes! I've been neglecting my memory keeping duties in lieu of designing lately, so I'm making an effort to scrap some older photos and take new ones to scrap. Here are some of the things I've done recently.



Princess for a Day credits: Kit is "Flutterby" by Laura Pitman at Elemental Scraps. Template is from Collection 15 by Jen Caputo at Scrapbook Graphics.



Let's Go Slugger credits: Papers by Monica McLain from the Freedom's Ring mega kit at NDISB. AWESOME paper tear effect by Helena Jole at NDISB. And that's my Frameworks Classic layered template frame there too.



Spring Play credits: Kit is "Spring Song" by Eugenia Bacon at Elemental Scraps. Sludgy Seal is by Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative. Binder clip is from the Bookbag Essentials kit by Gina Cabrera at Digital Design Essentials. And the AWESOME torn border template is new from Jen Caputo at Scrapbook Graphics. I love these cool things! And the layout design was inspired by Candice Greenway's "Be Afraid" layout that I saw on the Multiphoto Scrapbook Layout blog.

Comments on "Try not to fall over"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (9:02 AM) : 

Hey girlfriend, all your pages look awesome!

 

post a comment