• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

BIG GIANT HUMONGOUS NEWS! for me anyhow

I've made the decision to move my designs over to a new store, not new to many of you I'm sure. From here on out you can find me and my products at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking with Theresa Hernandez, Anita Stergiou, and their enormously talented team. It wasn't easy to leave Scrap2gether. They have been so supportive and kind in helping me get my designing business off the ground. But it was simply time for me to move on to other things, and I will miss all the sweet and creative people there very much. So a big thank you to Shir and Lilach!

I'll beg your patience during this transition time, and I'll be sure to let you know when there's a green light for shopping again.

If you're looking for the free kit, the links are in the post directly below this one. The links are lasting a LOT longer than I thought they would, but that's AWESOME because more of you can get hands-on experience with my work! I think you'll like it!! :) Once the kit is up at NDISB, I'll be taking the links down if they aren't already expired. I'm sure I'll probably be having a big "howdy new neighbors" sale, so if you miss the kit for free and want it, you'll be able to get it on sale.

That's about it for today, but WHEW! It was a biggie. I hope you'll all celebrate my move with me, and come visit me in my new digs. :)

Comments on "BIG GIANT HUMONGOUS NEWS! for me anyhow"

 

Blogger Denise said ... (2:20 PM) : 

You will be missed Good Luck Cindy it was nice working with you
Denise

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:27 PM) : 

thanks for turning me on to scrap2gether! I'll still stick around even if you're not there--- I enjoy all the cartoon avatars and daily freebies. :) You are a talented designer--- you go girl!

 

Blogger Audrey said ... (3:28 PM) : 

Oh...I'm at NDISB -- creative team -- so I get to play with your stuff -- hopefully!

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (8:26 PM) : 

I am beyond excited to have you come over to Natural Designs!!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (9:33 PM) : 

Woohoo! So thrilled you'll be at NDISB!!!!!!!! You are going to be a great fit!

And I just saw your post yesterday has 52 comments! WOWZERS! Your kit should be plastered all over the net in lovely layouts soon! :)

 

Blogger Katherine Lent said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Congratulations!! you must be so happy, that is a very talented bunch at NDISB. Best of luck to you!!

 

post a comment