• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Holy macaroni

I'm just amazed at how wonderful the response was to my Sunday Mist kit! Thank you everyone who visited and downloaded it, and especially to those who took the time to leave me a nice note. You made my day. Please, please do toss me a note with a link if you make anything with it. I really want to leave you nice comments in your galleries. :)

Sadly though, I've taken down those seemingly infinite links because the Sunday Mist kit is now available in the store at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. In fact, it's the ONLY thing I have in the store at the moment because it took me all day to figure out how to upload files to Zen cart. But after making a lot of mistakes I think I have the hang of it, and my store will be much fuller tomorrow once Ben is off to preschool. :) And while the regular price for kits there is $5.99, I've put the Sunday Mist kit on sale for $3.00 until June 1.

Again, thank you all for visiting and I hope you'll enjoy the kit. I'd love to have you as customers, so if there's anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Comments on "Holy macaroni"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 AM) : 

I'm so gald you got the ZenCart figured out. I can't wait to see your store all set up :) I love your stuff!!

 

Blogger Rachael said ... (7:25 PM) : 

So glad to hear you are getting settled in at NDISB! :)

 

post a comment