• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bleary-eyed, but awake!

Wow, last night was a late night. Once I finish a kit design it's down to putting all the administrative files together, and that sometimes takes HOURS! And I don't like to stop until it's complete for fear I'll forget something. But the kit is done and only you, my wonderful blog readers, will see it first. :)

But before that, I have a couple of other things to tell you. First, if you haven't registered in the store at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking, then rush right over and do it now. Make sure you select that you want to received the ezine as well, because it will be released soon and it contains an absolutely GORGEOUS mega kit by all the ND designers. Including me. ::blush:: Wanna see? It's animated, so keep looking to see all the papers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I KNOW! Awesome, right? Wow.

Next, here are the previews for my purty little kit, called Strawberry Kiwi. I'm not sure exactly what date it will be in the store, because I need to give my CT a chance to make some sample layouts. But a couple of days at the most I think. Below you'll see the Paper Pack, the Element Pack, the full Alpha (upper, lower, numbers, and symbols) and the Add On which will be in the store as a freebie.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And last but not least, a big THANK YOU!!! to the women who participated in my first every blog challenge. They were: Wendy, Jackie, Jessica, Cheryl, Sherry, and Cheryl. I did try to leave praise for every one of your layouts, but Two Peas was acting up on me this morning so I wasn't able to comment for Wendy or Jessica. But your layouts were absolutely lovely!

So the winner of the free kit is....

WENDY!!!!!

Wendy, please send me an email at csimon01 at gmail dot com, and I will send you your coupon. You can choose either the Sunday Mist kit or the Manhattan Loft kit for free. I hope you like it!

All other participants, please email me at the same address above and I will send you a big smooch in the form of a 20% off coupon for any one item from my store at NDISB. :)

Well that's about it for today. I have my giant mug from Lost Wages (that's what my dad calls Las Vegas) and it's full of very high potency coffee to get me through the day. Somebody poke me if I fall asleep and start to drool on the keyboard, okay?

Comments on "Bleary-eyed, but awake!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:16 AM) : 

!!!! Cindy!!!! it's so awesome!!!! did you make it when you saw the outfits Adam and I had on in our photo shoot because it matches perfectly!!! I know what I'm scrapping this weekend!! and i'm so glad I didn't scrap them yet with a kit that just kind of matched now that I have this wonderful piece of art :) By the way, i sent some messages to the yahoo group but yahoo thinks everything i send is spam lately...SO ANNOYING!!! i think they need your approval to go through.

 

post a comment