• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Finally, an update!

First off, I apologize to those of you who were sweet enough to participate in my blog challenge! I promise I will spend tomorrow looking at all your layouts, leaving you nice comments, and drawing the name for the winner.

Also tomorrow I'll be posting the preview for my newest kit. I'll tell you the name: Strawberry Kiwi. It's so cute, I just love it! There will be a paper pack, an element pack, an entire alpha, as well as a freebie add on pack at NDISB. So don't miss this one! :) I'll see you all tomorrow! (Oops, I guess I mean "today" since it's almost 3 am. Should I go to bed now or just stay up?)

Comments on "Finally, an update!"

 

post a comment