• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lisa's Laughter is now available!

My Lisa's Laughter Paper Pack, Element Pack, and Scrap Snap are all now available in the NDISB store! If you missed the images, just scroll down a couple of days to see the entire set. I'm really proud of some of the new paper texturing techniques I learned creating this set, and I think you'll enjoy using them. Please visit these links to see each product in the store. And remember: the Scrap Snap is INCLUDED in the Element Pack, so there's NO NEED to buy both! I posted the Scrap Snap separately for those who just want to drop in photos and go.

Paper Pack

Element Pack

Scrap Snap

Hm? Beg pardon? Was there something else I can do for you?

Oh! A COUPON you say? Why shore, I can probably find one around here for ya. Would 30 percent off any or all those brand spankin' new products do ya? Well then, just enter this little code at checkout and you'll be all set. Enjoy!! (Coupon is good for one use per customer, and is set to expire after 25 uses so don't delay!)

DTCS-LLblognew-799

Comments on "Lisa's Laughter is now available!"

 

post a comment