• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 09, 2006

Hey ladies, I'm back!

I had a lovely visit with my mom and dad last week. I was really sad to see them go! I think they enjoyed themselves too. It was good that they had a break from the kids during the day, so they appreciated seeing them in the evenings after school more. They just can't handle my energetic youngsters I'm afraid, lol.

I feel like I've been away from digi scrapping for eons! I did manage to do my Digi Dare layout for the week, but that was about it. I really need to get busy on some more digital kits and such. I have a good idea for one, plus a few color schemes that will work, but it's a matter of just doing it. I also need to make a few layouts for Jen and Jennifer since I feel like I haven't been a very good CT member for either of them lately. Sorry girls! :( Starting tomorrow the kids will be back in school and I'll probably plant my tuchus right here in front of the computer for the majority of the day. Why clean when my parents are gone for another year? LOL!!! (Actually I do need to do laundry since Ben is wearing Rebecca's socks these days.) Tomorrow I"ll also post a few photos of our trip to the pumpkin patch today. It was SO fun!!! See you back on my regular schedule tomorrow. :)

Comments on "Hey ladies, I'm back!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:09 AM) : 

Glad you had a good visit with your folks. Can't wait to see the pumpkin patch pics :)

 

Blogger Pam said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Sounds like an awesome week! Can't wait to see your photos!

 

post a comment