• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Introducing...

My guest CT member for October: KATE MARTIN!!! Yaaaaaaay! Kate is a lovely British lady who is a fantastic scrapper and a very cool chick all round. I can't wait to see what she does with my kit designs. :) Please give her a big welcome!

You can see Kate's gallery HERE.

You can learn more about Kate on her BLOG.

I've also challenged my Creative Team to scraplift Kate! You can play along too if you like. :)

I'm uploading the pumpkin patch photos from my camera as we speak. I'll come back later to show em off. ;)

Comments on "Introducing..."

 

Blogger Jen Caputo said ... (2:00 PM) : 

Cindy wow - looks like you have some awesome textures kicking in that paperpack!!! Will be lots of fun to play with!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:43 PM) : 

Way cool papers Cindy! What great patterns!

 

Blogger Kari --- said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Tag! See my blog for details! LOL

 

post a comment