• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 16, 2006

Hanukkah kit debuts Thursday!

Well I'm not planning to retire on the money I make from this kit; I know it has a rather limited market in the scrapbooking world, lol! But I think I've created the trendiest, hottest, most versatile Hanukkah kit ever seen (if I do say so myself). No one except my creative team has had a chance to look at it yet, so I'm debuting it ahead of time here for my precious blog readers. What makes this kit unique is that I've made it COMPLETE for both scrapbooking and cardmaking. You'll receive all the papers and elements that you expect in a big juicy kit, along with four 4x6 card templates and all the greetings and sentiments you need to personalize both the outside AND the inside of the card! Cool, eh? So if you know of any scrappers who celebrate Hanukkah and have been looking for a non-cutesy, extra cool kit for those photos, please direct them to my blog so they can see this one. It will be arriving in the NDISB store on Thursday. Thanks!! :)





CLOSEUPS!







Comments on "Hanukkah kit debuts Thursday!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM) : 

Cindy your new kit is AWESOME! I looooooooooove the beaded wire! Great colors!!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (1:06 PM) : 

Great job Cindy! I think it will be a hot seller for sure!

 

Blogger Cheryl Gebhart said ... (7:00 PM) : 

It's a gorgeous kit, and such a great idea about combining a scrapping and cardmaking kit. I love it!

Cheryl (csgebhart)

 

post a comment