• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm still here, got a new one for ya

Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger this week. Somehow after doing the Lucky kit and the shamrock alphas, I needed a break. But I have a lot of good ideas floating around in my head and I was able to translate one of them into a product for you this week. Check out my new "Mod Border Stickers" below. They're SO cool because instead of a white border, like you see on most stickers, these are white on black. So they look really awesome on teen layouts, retro style layouts, freestyle layouts, and more. You can customize them by coloring the white part in a solid color, in a gradient like I did for the photo shoot layout below, or even with a favorite paper.

They're just very chunky and fresh, and I'm really excited to offer them exclusively at my Elemental Scraps store. You can click the image to go straight there, if you like. They'll be normally priced at $3, but for the first week I've marked them down to two bucks. Not bad!





Comments on "I'm still here, got a new one for ya"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:56 PM) : 

These are so cool! I should buy them and print them out so I can use them in my paper scrapping...hmmm....

 

post a comment