• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hey Cindy, where have you been?

Sorry, I told you that last post was on my final day of peace and quiet. It's been busybusybusy ever since. If I don't keep the kids occupied they start bickering, and dd is big enough to hurt ds if they play too rough, so I have to keep an eye on them. Pam tells me she needs to give me "bad mommy" lessons so I can just let 'em fight while I play on the computer, lol!

Our yearly summer visit to North Carolina is coming up, so I'll be away for a week. The kids can't wait to see their cousins, and I'm looking forward to eating some barbecue. In the meantime, here are the products that you would have found had you bought my June grab bag. They're now available individually in both my stores, so I hope you'll pick up the ones you like!

See you in July!







Comments on "Hey Cindy, where have you been?"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (1:55 PM) : 

NICE! Thanks for outing me as the Bad Mom of the Century on your blog! ;) Have a great vacation! Love all the new stuff! Glad I have it all! ;)

 

post a comment