• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A first time for everything...

And guess what? For the first time I'll be putting out a GRAB BAG!! Yep, my little mid-month Pick-Me-Up grab bag will be in the stores tomorrow, packed with all-new products you won't want to miss. And it's only for a short time: on June 21st the products will be released into the stores at full price. But until then you can get them all for only $2! Pick up this little pick-me-up and give your scrapping a jolt of caffeine!

Comments on "A first time for everything..."

 

post a comment