• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Boring Thursday? Try a freebie pick-me-up!

Hey chickies, I'm back with a little freebie for ya today. This is a limited-time-only thing because I'm making a whole pack of these to put up in the stores very very soon. So don't miss out! Click the image to download the folder, which contains both a psd and a tif version of the layered file...just drop and crop your photos to fit! It's largish; around 7" tall and a little more than 7" across.

I would LOVE for you to use this freebie. I would LOVE for you to tell your friends where to find it. But I would not love it if you upload the file to a sharing service and hand it out to others. Anyone is welcome to download this freebie from my blog, though, so please give out the blog link and not the file! :D

And if you subscribe to my blog using Blogline, Google Reader, or another blog subscription service, you can get alerts any time I put up a new post. You'll never miss out on another unadvertised coupon, sale, or freebie! Yay!!

Enjoy the frame and please leave me a note if you download. I love hearing from you! :D

(Click image to begin download. Background paper and photos not included.)

Comments on "Boring Thursday? Try a freebie pick-me-up!"

 

Blogger Shawna said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Cool frame! Thanks Cindy :)

 

Blogger JamieC said ... (5:32 PM) : 

Lovely freebie - I can't wait to try it out!

Thank you for sharing!

Warm Hugs,

Jamie

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 PM) : 

got it, thank you! :)

 

Blogger Erin @ A Girl & Her Mutt said ... (12:55 AM) : 

I just found your blog...its so good to "see" you! :)

How is my long lost friend?!

--Erin

 

Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (3:29 PM) : 

Love this frame! Thanks so much for sharing it.

 

Blogger Lisa Joy said ... (4:58 PM) : 

Very cool! Thank you!

 

Blogger jsj said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Thank you!!

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (3:36 PM) : 

So cute, Cindy! What a great idea!

 

Blogger Brandi said ... (4:28 PM) : 

That's a very cool idea! Thanks for sharing one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 AM) : 

very neat frame...thanks
-sheryl

 

post a comment