• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Well lookie here

New products! YAY! These little beauties will be available tomorrow at Elemental Scraps' makeover party. The kit will also be at NDISB, but right now I'm too busy getting all my kit previews changed over for the ES new look to get it up in the store. I'll let you know NDISBers know when it's ready over there. The paint swooshes will ONLY be available in the super dee duper MEGA GRAB BAG for now, and they'll be up in the ES store after the grab bag is gone. I've had a lot of fun working on these products and I hope you enjoy them!





Comments on "Well lookie here"

 

post a comment