• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 04, 2007

Field Work Quick Page

This week is going to be nuts with school activities, plus I'm going to do a platelet donation for the first time and I hear that's time-consuming too. But I did manage to get my newest kit, Field Work, up into the NDISB store and put together what I think is a rather pretty little quick page with it. It's available only at Natural Designs, and it's saved in png format with a transparent area for the photo to slide behind. The photo opening is 5x7, and the layout is 12x12. It's only $1, and included in the download is a coupon for the full sized kit...and yes, you can use the coupon while the kit is introductory priced. That's quite a steal, and for one week only! Click the image to find out more.

Comments on "Field Work Quick Page"

 

Blogger Kate said ... (1:49 PM) : 

Ooh, VERY lovely!

 

post a comment