• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cuteness alert!

We got to visit the puppies for the second time today. They're much more active, eating soft foods and running around like crazy. I just HAD to upload these photos right away. Brace yourself!











Comments on "Cuteness alert!"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (4:51 PM) : 

OMG!! They are sooo cute!!! I'm coming to visit in August! :)

 

Blogger Mojo said ... (5:47 PM) : 

Ohh they are adorable! Love the little pink noses.

 

Blogger Joy said ... (7:04 PM) : 

OH MY GOSH!! they are so cute.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:36 PM) : 

OH they are absolutely irresistible! I can almost smell their sweet little puppy breath looking at the one of the puppy snuffling your face. How SWEET!

 

Blogger Jen Caputo said ... (11:52 PM) : 

ohhhh my gosh!! Send one to me too!!! They are soooo adorable!

 

Blogger Kate said ... (8:05 AM) : 

I'm not a doggy person by any means, but these are just soooooo cute!

 

post a comment