• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The last day of summer

Okay, I'll be honest. I'm so excited for school to be back in session, I could dance. But we've got plenty to keep us busy today. First, we sharpened all the pencils and labeled all the new supplies. Discovered that I forgot a pack of markers for the boy. Oh well, we have to go to the grocery store to pick up stuff to make their lunches this week anyway, so I'll get some then. But before that we're going to have lunch at Friendly's, their favorite restaurant. The love the ice cream they get for dessert with the kids' meals. Rebecca invariably gets the double cheeseburger (plain) with fries and a triple scoop sundae for dessert. Her dessert is bigger than mine!! She got herself a sweet tooth, that's for sure. After lunch and shopping, we'll come home and spend the rest of the day in the pool...last day to do that too!

Right now I have to print out some photos the teachers requested they bring to school on the first day. Have a wonderful day!

Comments on "The last day of summer"

 

post a comment