• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just finished Deathly Hallows

No spoilers here, so read with abandon. I'll just say I truly loved it, and I can't wait to reread, probably in another year or so when my slow reading DH finishes it. Kids go back to camp for their final week tomorrow, and then we're off to Massachusetts for a week. We're going to the camp that DH attended as a child, and I'm supposed to do some crafty things with the kids while I'm there. I still don't know what the heck I'm doing, so this week will be a major planning week for me. I can just see me, standing up there with a glue stick and a cutter with a confused expression on my face, asking "Where's the keyboard? Does this thing have a mouse?" LOL!

D-Day (Doggie Day!) is drawing nearer, and although I'm excited I still don't feel prepared. After we get back from camp I need to really set to work buying supplies and studying the training book. I wonder how big the puppies are now?

Well I'm off to bed...nothing to read though, so I guess I'll just have to sleep. Have a great week everyone!

Comments on "Just finished Deathly Hallows"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:59 PM) : 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who obsessively read HP in order to avoid finding out anything from someone! I actually ended up reading ALL NIGHT Saturday night in order to finish! It was worth it!

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (4:05 PM) : 

Wow Cindy you've been scrapping like there's no tomorrow! Your pages look amazing!

Love your new hair color. I'm auburn too but I have blonde bangs. I'm the funky teacher at school!

Your puppy will be so fun. he/she is such a cutie.

Enjoy your vacation, I'm on chapter 13 of HP so thanks for not putting a spoiler in your blog entry.

Have a great vacation

 

post a comment