• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Super crazy busy

So things have been nuts around here, which is why I haven't updated in a while. But I do have some fun stuff to share, so here you go.

First, I was accepted to Susan Bartolini's creative team, so I am now a Sous Chef for Scrap Kitchen Designs! Yay! Second, Darcy Baldwin invited me to guest on her CT this month! Yay! Third, I won the monthly mega kit layout challenge at Oscraps, so I get $15 to Vicki Stegall's store, yay!!! And lest ye think that good things only come in threes, I discovered that one of my layouts is featured on the Multi Photo Layout Blog by Tenika! Yay again! I'm really excited about each of these wonderful surprises!

The dog is good, still very nippy and wants to be on the couch. But he sleeps all night and is pretty consistent with toileting outside, so I can't complain too much.

We went to the beach for our last hooraw today. Tomorrow friends and family will be here for a barbecue. The past few days have been spent cleaning up the house, which I thought was a disaster area but which cleaned up relatively quickly. And Wednesday school starts. I may weep from joy.

That's all for now. Gotta get the kids out of the bath and rinse away all the sand that is inevitably in the bottom. (Of the tub.)

Comments on "Super crazy busy"

 

Blogger Chris said ... (12:47 PM) : 

Well, congrats on all your great scrapping news!!! LOL at the dog on the couch thing. We were so strict with our collie, she was only allowed on the floor, and even if we invited her on the couch she wouldn't stay. However, the new one....well let's just say she spends more time on the furniture than I do!!

 

post a comment