• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Aaaaaand, we're off again

Can you believe this nonsense? We're leaving AGAIN tomorrow, this time to take the kids to Hershey Park to celebrate Ben's 6th birthday. After all, Rebecca got a pretty big celebration this year, so Ben should get a nice hooraw as well. :D Personally, I plan on eating my way through a large part of the park. We get back Sunday, then leave on Monday to pick up our pup.

The pups' owner called to tell us that they did some rearranging of the pups after the stud dog owner decided he didn't want one of them. So instead of Chase, we'll be bringing home Cesar. Ben is excited because that was his favorite, and I have several photos of him holding Cesar during our last visit. He wants to keep the name Cesar so he and the dog can watch the Dog Whisperer together, and Ben can say, "That's your name, Cesar!" Silly kid. I don't know what his name will be yet, but it definitely won't be Cesar. Ben also likes the name Carlos, for Carlos Beltran (his favorite Mets player), Rebecca is stuck on the name Buddy, and I'm pushing for Arlo. Dan tends to back out of the name discussions because he wants to wait and see what the dog's personality is like before choosing a name. Also, I think he's already puppied out a bit. We do tend to talk about it a lot.

So I'm back to the laundry and the packing. Oh, and the present wrapping since we're going to let Ben open his gifts tonight. See you on Monday! and here is my layout that I did for the Peppermint Creative "Digital's Next Top Scrapper" competition. The theme was "something someone does that drives you nuts" and the technique challenge was to use a quote. Don't tell Dan I did this.

Comments on "Aaaaaand, we're off again"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:24 AM) : 

LOL at your layout! I can sooooooo relate!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (11:42 PM) : 

Great layout! I think it's part of the male chromosome. Hey, have a wonderful time at Hershey. Read my blog if you want some excitement!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:08 PM) : 

lol I'm with Dan! lol I never make our bed for the same reason! lol oh and we don't usually have blankets anyway! hehe great layout!

 

post a comment