• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blackout!!

And I don't mean of the electrical variety. I'm going on a media blackout until I've finished reading the 7th Harry Potter book, which should be arriving sometime later today. So I checked my emails and read the comments on my most recent layout, but that's probably all I'll do online today. I'm taking Rebecca out for a Mommy/Daughter day, in which I'll avoid the radio and newspapers, and then when we get back I hope to settle in for a nice long read. So until then, I'll leave you with last night's fun layout.

Credits: Papers and elements from Eve Recinella's "Trendy Trousers" collection, my latest purchase from Sweet Shoppe Designs that I just LOVE. Template: Jen Caputo's 16th collection at Scrapbook Graphics. Date tag: from the Girl Next Door collection by Robin and Christy at Sweet Shoppe. Sun doodle is by Susan Cyrus from the Art for Asher doodle set at Digital Design Essentials, and the font is Kallamar.

Comments on "Blackout!!"

 

post a comment