• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 28, 2007

A perfectly good Saturday, spent indoors

The rest of my family is at the Mets game (which just ended), but where am I? Stuck inside doing a mountain of laundry to get ready for our trip. There are no laundry facilities at the camp, so I have to bring enough clothes for four people for seven days plus any spills, mudbaths, or accidents that may occur. Not to mention all our own towels, sheets, blankets, comforters (it gets cold at night) and pillows. Add in all the craft supplies I bought, and where on earth are we going to fit all that in our little Maxima? I'll be leaving that up to the Car Packing Master.

I have some fun news that just made my weekend, though. My layout "The Sweetest Smile" (which you can see a few posts below) was honored with a runner up title in the Precious Child layout contest at Sweet Shoppe Designs! Thank you to MandaBean for the gorgeous kits, and thanks to the judges for selecting my layout! I get $15 to spend in MandaBean's shop, which I'm very excited about.

So that's about it from here. We're off to MA tomorrow sometime, and back in a week or so. Have fun and get some scrappin' in!

Comments on "A perfectly good Saturday, spent indoors"

 

Blogger Cheryl Gebhart said ... (10:04 PM) : 

Too bad you missed the game with such a "fun" task like laundry. Sounds like you'll have a great week once you get there though. We're in Colorado this week, without internet access as well (although I do have my computer with me).

Congrats on winning at Sweet Shoppe with your beautiful layout.

Cheryl

 

post a comment