• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 04, 2008

DONE! Running, screaming, dancing

I feel like these socks have been on the needles forever. I made SO many mistakes with the first one, then made SO many different ones with the second. Hey, better to make different mistakes than the same ones over again, right? Anyway, I'm very excited for my husband to come home from work tonight so he can put them on his feeties. Yes, that's me modeling them. Our feet are very nearly the same size, I'm embarrassed to say. So check em out:

100_2313

Comments on "DONE! Running, screaming, dancing"

 

Blogger teabird said ... (4:43 PM) : 

Bravo! They look great.

 

Blogger Pam said ... (4:48 PM) : 

Please tell me my monitor colors are off and those socks are not purple! Otherwise I'll have to start calling Dan Donny! :) Great job on finishing them!

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (8:40 PM) : 

They look all warm and toasty!

 

post a comment