• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nice day.

Oh, okay, weather-wise it was a horrible day. But it turned out so nice I just have to sigh. First, DH and Ben went into the city for a father/son day. I just spoke to them on the phone and they went to an art museum and the Big Apple Circus. Rebecca and I went out to breakfast, walked around the mall and finished our shopping for the teachers and Ben's book exchange, and then went to see Enchanted, which we both loved. We stopped at the store on the way home, then made a nice fire and ate some spaghetti for dinner. Now I'm catching up on updating my knitting projects in Ravelry, and checking my other internet regular spots. Just overall a very pleasant and enjoyable day, despite the cold, nasty rain and icy spots on the roads.

This is going to be a hectic week with the vacation coming up. I have to clean the house for the first time in too long, work on some laundry, pay the bills, and find the kids new lunchboxes.

I'll leave you with a photo of Ben in his new mittens that I finished last night, along with the matching scarf and hat that I did at the end of the summer.

benmitten

Comments on "Nice day."

 

Blogger Pam said ... (7:20 AM) : 

Oh what a day you had! I want to see Enchanted too but of course my boys won't go with me!

I love the hat, scarf and mittens for Ben, they are gorgeous colors! I also love his blurry face! :)

 

post a comment