• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 10, 2008

For Dad



My littlest baby is at the vet's as we speak. He's probably so pissed at me right now. I couldn't give him breakfast, doctor's orders, and now I left him alone in that place. Ben's so traumatized he doesn't know what to do. I think he thought he was going to have to watch the surgery or something. I'm sure all will be fine, but I'm allowed to be a little nervous. Also, it's very strange to be alone in the house for the first time since August.

Update 2:30: Just called the vet and Seeger is doing just fine. He's out of surgery and I can pick him up after 3:30. That's a big relief!

Comments on "For Dad"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (10:06 AM) : 

Awww poor little pup! The house must be quiet!

 

post a comment