• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 03, 2008

More knittin'

Please forgive the blurry face. I post these on Ravelry, which has about 90,000 members thus far (and still growing) so I don't like to put the faces out there. Rebecca loves both pieces. The body of the poncho is knit, and the edging and flower are crochet. The hat is completely knit.

100_2443

100_2445

100_2444

Next up: sweater sleeves and hood, plus MORE SOCKS! Woo hoo!

Comments on "More knittin'"

 

Blogger Rach said ... (7:44 PM) : 

CINDY! Both pieces are amazingly gorgeous! I love them, and the wool looks so soft and comfy. You did an awsome job, girlfriend!

I didn't know Rebecca wore glasses???

 

post a comment