• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just a few sock photos

First is a pair of socks I finished for Ben last month, but I just now got around to photographing them. He doesn't like the way they feel when he walks around...the yarn is a bit scratchy and the purl bumps on the inside definitely feel different than a machine-knit pair. But he concedes that they are much warmer!

100_2392

100_2389

And second is a pair I just finished a few minutes ago. They're different from the ones you see partially finished in my last post. I had more fun with this stitch pattern, therefore I worked on them more. The other pair should be done later in the week if they kids let me knit while they're off school.

100_2401

100_2400

That's all for this weekend!

Comments on "Just a few sock photos"

 

Blogger Rach said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Awsome! Wow, do I ever love the design in the second pair! And at the rate you're going .. you'll never have to buy another store boughten pair again. ;)

 

Blogger Pam said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Very cool socks! I am wondering why they are so short tho? I like my socks up to my knees, are all knitted socks that short? Love a non-knitter! :)

 

Blogger Sonya said ... (9:08 PM) : 

Don't worry, he will get used to his hand knit socks very soon.

I love the second pair.

 

post a comment