• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 20, 2008

How cute is this?!?

My friend Rach got me thinking about toques recently, and I found this pattern (along with the friendly forum knit-along) and decided to try it. I had to make a few adjustments to get it to fit a kid-sized head, and I wasn't completely successful, but the girl LOVES it and that's all that matters to me.

100_2343

100_2344

Comments on "How cute is this?!?"

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (2:14 PM) : 

the hat and the girl are absolutely adorable!

 

Blogger Rach said ... (3:46 PM) : 

The hat is AWSOME, Cindy!
It totally suits Rebecca!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (4:09 PM) : 

hmmm it looks pink and brown to me?

Looks gorgeous on her tho! ;)

 

Blogger teabird said ... (4:17 PM) : 

It looks wonderful! (And Rebecca is adorable in it.)

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (10:31 PM) : 

beautiful hat Cindy. Guess what...I started knitting! Took a beginner class and signed up for the next class. Working on a scarf now.

 

Blogger Ruby said ... (11:57 PM) : 

Great hat! I don't blame her for loving it; it looks good on her. Now I'm itching to start one for myself.

 

Blogger Yeah So said ... (12:13 AM) : 

This is beautiful (the hat and the girl!). Was this knit in Patons SWS?

 

post a comment