• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 27, 2008

They don't call it "retail therapy" for nothin'

The thing is, I'm not a big clothes shopper. So I don't spend a lot of money on fashion. But I do love me a cool kitchen gadget from time to time, so guess what I bought today? Gave me a little lift since there are still three more days until my husband is home.




Tried the hot chocolate and the cappucino, and was very happy with each. Now to win the lottery so we can keep buying the little pods.

Comments on "They don't call it "retail therapy" for nothin'"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Very snazzy! And now I know what to send you on your bday! :)

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (9:38 PM) : 

This is what I got for Christmas and love just popping in the little disc and having pretty good hot chocolate. The chai latte is a bit artificial tasting but dh likes the coffee too.

Congrats!

 

post a comment