• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Announcement!

My house is clean. (Why do I hear the voice of that creepy lady in Poltergeist as I type that?) Yes, my house is clean and should stay that way for...:checks watch:...approximately three and one half hours. Until my children return home from school. I will thoroughly enjoy these three and one half hours, while I can.

Also, the baby jacket currently looks like zis:

100_2495

The only other thing to report today is that we made a last-minute decision to head up to Niagara Falls for a couple of days while the kids are on break next week. I've never been, so I'm really excited about it. The weather reports tell me it will be chilly and rainy during our two full days there, but I won't let that "dampen" my spirits, hardy har har. My hands are starting to shake so I think I better go grab a bite to eat before my shower and heading out for a cheap haircut.

Comments on "Announcement!"

 

Blogger Chris said ... (7:00 PM) : 

That sweater looks adorable. And you're so fast!!! Have fun at the Falls. All the years I lived in New England, I never made it over there. Maybe this summer.....

 

Blogger Pam said ... (7:12 PM) : 

Can you please come clean my house before you go on vacation? :) You will love the falls they are so fun!

 

Blogger Nancy said ... (10:59 PM) : 

The falls are great! Its been years since I went so I wont even say "go here or go there", I'm sure much has changed.

No wonder you werent at 3BS today,, if you get bored come clean mine!

 

post a comment