• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sweater done!

No photo yet. It's SO cute. Well okay, I confess it still has no buttons but that's the easiest part. Photos soon. I have one little matching bootie finished, but the cuff part would fit baby King Kong so I may have to try again. We'll see.

I did get that cheap haircut the other day. Would you like to know what it looks like? Well then just take a look over to the right of the blog window at that photo of me taken in 2006. That's what it looks like. I even took that exact photo with me to the salon to show them what I wanted. I figure, if I take a photo of myself, surely they can replicate it. It's not like I took a photo of Sandra Bullock and said, "Make me look like that." I'm not letting my reach exceed my grasp, if you get me. It's only hair.

Busy weekend. Gotta get this pile of mulch out of the middle of the road once and for all. We can't put it down until the yard crew does our spring cleanup, which will be (I found out today) a WEEK from MONDAY. Blurg. My neighbors are going to start peeing on the mulch in the middle of the night if we don't get it out of the road. Granted, it's not taking up much more space than a car might, and the neighbors (who have three-car garages no less) leave their cars parked on the street constantly. What the hell have they got in those garages, is what I want to know.

Okay, thank goodness it's Friday and there's no homework. We're going to be outside where it's absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your weekend!

Comments on "Sweater done!"

 

post a comment