• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Monday, July 16, 2007

Five more days!

I'm chomping at the bit to get my grubby mitts on the final installment of the Harry Potter series. I'll probably put myself on a media blackout to avoid having the ending spoiled for me. All those interviews on NPR every time I get in the car aren't helping either!

I'm feeling very weird today. I've been wandering from room to room, not feeling like scrapping or cleaning or reading or watching TV or anything. Part of it is that I found out Ben's kindergarten teacher was hit by a car a few days after school let out. She's fine now, evidently, because I hear she is out of the hospital and taking a planned vacation to Florida this week. But it still struck me hard for some reason and I'm feeling rather blue and ill.

Now that I'm not designing any new products (although my old ones are still on mega sale until the end of the month, when they'll be gone for good) I have time to create some layouts. Check out the cool torn star shapes by Jen Caputo on this one. She'll have them, plus some others up in the store at Scrapbook Graphics very soon.



Have a wonderful week!

Comments on "Five more days!"

 

Blogger Chris said ... (11:16 PM) : 

Very cute layout. I wish I could get Jen's stuff pre-release!!! ;)

 

post a comment