• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A pounding headache, a pounding thunderstorm

And hurray, my basement is about an inch deep in water. I thought we got this all worked out last year?! Looks like we'll have to add another pipe to the drainage system in the backyard, and maybe even run it all the way out to the street. Because when it backs up, the gutters overflow and the water runs right into my basement windows. I guess we need window well covers too. Ugh, what a mess.

But what better way to take my mind off my troubles than to do a smidge of digiscrapping. I used Jen Caputo's new torn shapes again...hearts this time...and another kit from the Girl Next Door collection called "Granola Girl." I just love how these papers work so well with Rebecca's outfit. This is probably my favorite layout I've done in a good long while. Thanks for stopping by today! :D

Comments on "A pounding headache, a pounding thunderstorm"

 

Blogger *~*Jill*~* said ... (11:38 AM) : 

SO so so sorry to hear about the water problems. Please know that I empathize with you! We went through flooding crud of our own last year - NOT my/anyone's idea of fun.

Anyway - I LOVE that LO! Seriously. LOVE that layout!!

 

post a comment