• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Some recent layouts

I've been pretty busy with layouts lately, and fortunate that I can combine my CT responsibilities by using Susan's kits and Darcy's fonts on the same layouts. So since I know my family sometimes pokes their noses in here, I want to share a few I've done recently.











Comments on "Some recent layouts"

 

Blogger Chris said ... (11:07 AM) : 

WOW, Cindy. You sure have been busy. Gorgeous layouts, all of them!!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (9:21 AM) : 

Beautiful pages girl!

 

post a comment