• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Countdown

Just one more hour until our appointment with Ben's teacher. And he comes home with a sheepish look on his face and tells me she's going to tell me something bad.

Me: "Okay. Well why don't you tell me first so it won't be a surprise?"

Him: "...mumblegluemumble..."

Me: "Hm?"

Him: "I said I glued myself to my chair during center time."

Me: "....."

Him: "I'm sorry."

Me: "Okay, well thank you for telling me." (walks off to the other room to giggle quietly)

I'm sure she won't think it's funny. And I probably shouldn't either. But I still do.

Comments on "Countdown"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Well - I think it is totally hilarious. Hopefully the teacher wil find some humor in it also ;)

 

Blogger Pam said ... (1:11 PM) : 

OK I agree, that is flipping hilarious! I rolled with that one!

 

post a comment