• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

Yep, 39 for the first of many years, I'm sure. Got some lovely attention and prezzies from my family: cute keyfob from Ben, ceramic flower with jeweled dragonfly from Rebecca, and the upgrade to Photoshop CS3 from DH. Yay, I'm happy! We'll be going to dinner at a nice seafood place in about an hour.

Cast on the Nine-to-Five sock last night for the Sockdown! November challenge at Ravelry. Gave up on the buttonholes in Rebecca's cardigan and will get some help at Knit Clinic on Friday. Casting sidelong glances at Ben's socks and DH's scarf, hoping they won't be too upset at being ignored a bit longer.

Downloaded a kit from a new NDISB designer, Dawn Inskip. The kit is called Kaleidoscope and it's so colorful and fun! I know I can find some perfect photos for it.

Comments on "Happy Birthday to me"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 PM) : 

Happy Bday!!! I hope you had a great day!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:51 PM) : 

Happy B-Day! There are more awesome people who share this Birthday with you. Enjoy!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:34 AM) : 

Happy Birthday Cindy ... sorry I'm a day late - hope your day was special :) Looking forward to see you work your magic on the Kaleidoscope kit

 

post a comment