• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CS3, hurray!!!

I just installed the CS3 upgrade on our new Mac, and it's working perfectly. After a small glitch in trying to figure out how to make a clipping mask using one of Jen's new sketches (yes, Collection 22 is nearly ready and you're going to love it!!) I was off and running. And what a pleasure to be able to use Jen's text paths and have all my text fit perfectly into non-rectangular shapes!! I know I have a long road ahead of me, trying to figure out not only the updates that happened in CS3 but also ALL the things that have changed since PS7...ugh. A lot to learn. But I'm excited!

Thank you Sweetheart for my wonderful birthday gift! I love it!

Edited 2:58 pm: The yarn is unsnargled!!! YAY!!! I watched all of House and all of SVU and worked and worked and worked (taking breaks only to fast forward through the commercials) and now the sock yarn is perfection once again. And I get to knit tonight. :sigh: I entertain easily.

Comments on "CS3, hurray!!!"

 

Blogger Rach said ... (8:01 PM) : 

You're sounded exactly how I'm feeling right now. I happily crocheted away at a hat this afternoon, without a care in the world. :)

How exciting for you, getting CS3. Enjoy creating!

 

Blogger Jen Caputo said ... (1:50 AM) : 

Best present ever!!!! hhehehe yay CS3!!!!

 

post a comment