• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Anybody want a DOG?

Okay, it was my fault. I left my knitting on the couch when I went to bed last night. So this morning while I was upstairs helping the kids get ready for school, Seeger expressed his displeasure with being left alone by completely mangling the yarn and ripping out several rows of knitting. The only consolation I have is that I was using metal needles, so they didn't get chewed up (THIS time). So instead of knitting while watching House tonight, I'll be untangling yarn. Joy.

Comments on "Anybody want a DOG?"

 

post a comment