• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 27, 2008

Off to camp

Tomorrow we're off to Massachusetts to hang out at Camp Kinderland for two weeks. Well, at least the kids and I are. Dan will take us up, come home to work, and then join us again later next week. I have about 8 sock knitting projects to take along, plus the things that I want to teach the kids as a member of the Arts & Crafts staff. I hope that's enough yarn to keep me occupied! LOL! I'll also have some books and M&Ms, which are always good companions when I don't have my husband with me. I hope they put us in the same rooms we had last year; it was nice to have a separate room for Rebecca (which will be used by Ben this time around since Rebecca will be in a full-fledged bunk). I'm nervous about her being able to take care of herself, but I guess I just need to trust her and the counselors. I know her counselor from last year and she's really good. I'm just being a mom.

So have a wonderful couple of weeks...I might be able to borrow a laptop from my sister-in-law, but if I can't then I'll be offline for two full weeks. Will I survive? Tune in next time to find out.

Comments on "Off to camp"

 

post a comment