• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Puppy Meme

One of the knitting blogs I enjoy reading is called Pink Lemon Twist, and its author is Melanie, a superior knitter and designer. Well she got tagged to fill out a blog meme and decided to do it from the point of view of her dog. I loved that idea, and since I get some guff for not fulfilling my tags I thought I might do this one to quell the masses. (Okay, just Pam.) Take it away, Seeger:



What were you doing 10 years ago?


I wasn't born yet. My dogmom wasn't born yet. Two of the humans who take care of me weren't even born yet. But yesterday I played and slept and ate a lot.

What are 5 things on your To Do List for today, in no particular order?


1. Eat a lot
2. Sleep on my back so my private parts are on display
3. Chew on some dirty underwear that I dug out of the laundry basket
4. Bark at the men painting the next-door neighbor's house
5. Practice sitting and staying and heeling with my humanmom

What are some snacks you enjoy?

Well, dirty underwear obviously. Also tissues from the bathroom trash can. Rawhide bones, Milk Bones (gravy or plain, I'm not picky), and anything that drops from The Boy's plate at dinnertime.

What would you do if you were a millionaire?


Buy everyone's dirty underwear so I can chew it. And make world pees. I mean peace.

List the places you've lived:


1. In my crate
2. On humanmom's lap
3. Under the chair by the pool

Comments on "Puppy Meme"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (4:13 PM) : 

OMG you KILL me!

 

post a comment