• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 21, 2007

Check me...

I didn't forget how to digiscrap after all. I did this one up while dd was getting her shower tonight. It looks simple, but the photo was pretty blurry and the colors were off by a mile, so I actually did a lot of touchup work there before ever scrapping it. Now I'm off to work on my ear-warmer/headband that I'm knitting.

Comments on "Check me..."

 

Blogger Pam said ... (7:39 AM) : 

You go girl! I love that journaling!

 

Blogger Kate said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Wow, fab journaling! I think I might have to scraplift this cos I love it!

 

post a comment