• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 21, 2007

Here are my latest stats on the Ravelry waiting list. Sigh.

* You signed up on September 13, 2007
* You are #32736 on the list.
* 17017 people are ahead of you in line.
* 1870 people are behind you in line.
* 44% of the list has been invited so far

Now, I grant you, it's moving fast. But at this rate it'll be 2011 before I get on. I wonder if they're anywhere close to just opening the thing up to everyone? In the meantime I'm just knitting away on ds's scarf and only have about 5 more inches to go to finish. I'm going to make myself an ear-warmer/headband next for those chilly morning walks with the dog. I'm taking a sock class this Wednesday, and I hope to start a sweater for real very soon. Mom is bringing me some of her old knitting supplies when she comes in October, so I hesitate to buy circular needles knowing she's going to give me some.

Digi scrapping is suffering badly with my new knitting obsession. I really need to put out a few more projects for my CTs before the month is up!

Comments on ""

 

post a comment