• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 13, 2007

"Mommy, today is a perfect day."

Believe it or not, that came from the mouth of my never-satisfied 8yo daughter today. I think she was talking about the weather though, and not my ability to entertain. The kids are off today and tomorrow, so we went out and bought new calendars (I can't live without my More Time Moms calendar every year) and a birthday present for DH, who will have his birthday next Wednesday. He never reads my blog, so I can safely share with you that I bought him a new iPod. His is seriously old and decrepit.

As usual, I had to stop in to Sephora and pick up a few little goodies from Philosophy. This is why I don't go to the mall very often. I got Hope in a Jar and The Present. Good schtuff.

Happy new year to my Jewish friends and family!

Comments on ""Mommy, today is a perfect day.""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 PM) : 

HaHaHa my DH neveer reads mine either! what is up with that. I always say to him, "if you had a blog I would be on it like flies on s**t"

Sometime I email him a link (because he could not get there himself) with a note: please read today. I said nice things about you. feel free to comment too LOL.

BTY thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog a couple weeks ago. I got comments on the comment hehehe.

 

post a comment