• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I suck, I'm sorry

I've had the socks finished for over a week now. I even photographed them. It's just a matter of getting the darn camera up the stairs. I could spread the blame all over the place but the truth is, it's the dog's fault. He goes El Destructo when I leave him alone downstairs, even though he's contained in the kitchen/living area. His favorite thing is to climb up on the kitchen table and drink my coffee. Just what I need, a caffeinated puppy. As a matter of fact, he's so tall now that he can reach up on the kitchen table and pull down a library book and chew on it so I have to pay for the replacement cost. Ask me how I know this.

Anyway, I don't like to leave him crated all the time and since I can't trust him alone that means my computer time is limited. And I just can't seem to remember to bring up the camera with me when I come up. I need a laptop...no, he'd find a way to chew that too.

I've begun Rebecca's knitted dress, and I'm excited to see what happens when I make it up to the armholes. This should be interesting. I should post photos of the process so you can all laugh. I do like the colors though.

I'm off to take Danger Boy to the vet for yet another checkup and pill. It's only been two weeks since the last visit. Man, I should have gone to vet school, these guys are raking it in off me alone. Last time he went from 23 to 27 pounds. Anyone thinking he's going to crack the 30 mark today? He turned 4 months old yesterday. Such a monster.

I promise next time I post, it will be with sock photos. Promise.

Comments on "I suck, I'm sorry"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (12:19 PM) : 

Are you sure that breeder didnt' give you a moose? The heck with the socks I wanna see Seegar!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (9:20 PM) : 

Me too, I wanna see puppy pics!!! I know just what you're going through, Cindy. It gets better, but not for a while, I'm afraid. It'll all be worth it, though!!

 

Blogger Emmy said ... (8:13 PM) : 

Cindy! Where have you been? I want to see those socks and hear all about them. I have gotten nowhere on the sock front but I did finish two sweaters this week....email me and I'll link you up to my family blog where I posted pics.

We are almost into Ravelry - woo hoo!

Emmy

 

post a comment