• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

For Miss Pam

Here you go, here is Seeger in all his gangly glory. His new favorite thing is going to the new dog park nearby and playing with all the doggies.





And for those of you following my knitting progress, here are finally some photos of the stuff I made for the kids. Rebecca's are the ones in Gryffindor colors, and Ben's are in the bright blues, etc.





I'm off to shower and go in for a dental cleaning. My dentist is a hottie!

Comments on "For Miss Pam"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (4:47 PM) : 

HOLY CRAP! He's going to be huge! I can't believe how much he's grown already! He's just darling! And so are those scarfs and hats!

 

post a comment