• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 16, 2007

What moms can do.

Lift a sleeping 6yo child who is completely upside down and uncovered on his bed, lay him right-side up again, cover him up, and steal a kiss, all without waking him even for a moment.

Good night, everyone, and sleep well. :)

Comments on "What moms can do."

 

Blogger Pam said ... (8:04 AM) : 

LOL! You are funny! In my house I can vacuum in there too! ;)

 

Blogger Rach said ... (9:57 AM) : 

Us Moms are amazing, hey? ;)

Thanks for the link to ravelry! I think I'll join and take a peek around. :)

 

Blogger Kate said ... (3:46 PM) : 

But Mum's shouldn't be lifting sleeping 6 year old boys when they've not long had abdominal surgery, should they!

 

post a comment