• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Good early morning

I'm up bright and early, despite going to bed around 11:30. I guess I slept hard.

So, I know I haven't posted my socks yet, but that's because the second one is still in progress. They look GREAT and the day I finished the first one I wore it, all by itself, all morning. I looked like a complete moron but let's face it, they're used to it by now around here. I have a few more inches to complete the second foot, then decrease for the toes and graft it closed, and I'll post them. They're very colorful.

For the fourth week in a row I completed all the house cleaning by Tuesday. I only have a few loads of laundry today and the rest of the day is for me. I think I'll cast on the Palindrome scarf for DH. DD picked out the yarn for me when we were at the lame-o "yarn festival" at AC Moore last weekend. Speaking of which, I entered a drawing and won something, so I have to go by there today and see what I won. And I may just take one of the two 40% off coupons that are hanging around by my front door...

Oh crud, I just remembered that today is puppy kindergarten. Oh well, I guess I'll be doing that too. That throws a wrench in my plans, dang.

I also did two digital scrapbook pages, one each for my new guest CT slots. In October I'll be guesting for KikiScraps at Scrapbook-Elements, and JanaM at Scrap-Garden. They have some fun stuff, so I'm enjoying the work.

Here's a sample of Jana's awesome paper:



And Kiki also has a way with backgrounds:



See you in a few days!

Comments on "Good early morning"

 

Blogger Pam said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Great pages! :)

did you get some pink and brown yarn for my palindrome scarf too! That is cool! ;)

 

Blogger Chris said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Very cute scarf pattern. I'll have to book mark that page. It would look really nice in a fuzzy angora. Too bad we don't need scarves here....but hey, nice idea for a Christmas present ;) Right, Pam?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:39 PM) : 

Looking forward to seeing those socks!

 

Blogger Emmy said ... (7:02 PM) : 

Your layouts look great! I just checked ravelry and here are my stats:


Found you!

* You signed up on September 14, 2007
* You are #32890 on the list.
* 6202 people are ahead of you in line.
* 9301 people are behind you in line.
* 60% of the list has been invited so far

I think we should get in before the end of October don't you?

That scarf pattern is cool - what yarn are you using? Can't wait to see your sock. :)

 

post a comment