• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A few photos

So I promised you oil burner photos. Here we go. This is the workshop area with the old burner. You can see why we referred to it as "The Dinosaur"...it was both huge and old.



Here is Mr. Ben waving it a fond farewell:



And taDAH!!! Here is the new, more efficient burner. You can see the old oil marks in the floor to show you where the old burner came out to, compared to the new one which virtually hugs the wall. When DH came home, I could see his mind immediately begin to calculate which new tools he needs to fill in the space.



And just because:



Finally, here is the cabinet I just put together this afternoon. The middle is "regular" yarn and the bottom is sock yarn. You can see if my regular yarn collection grows any further, I'm going to have to start smooshing the sock yarn. Or using it up faster, one or the other.



Today was graduation from the Jewish Cultural School or "schule" that my kids attend on Saturdays. My kids are both in the youngest class, so their part of the program was to do two traditional dances. I didn't have my camera (BAD MOMMY) but my husband got a few on his camera phone. I'll share if he ever sends them to me.

Great weekend, everybody.

Comments on "A few photos"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:41 AM) : 

I love the yarn cabinet! I'm jealous!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (12:06 AM) : 

Isn't it amazing how the new appliances take up so much less than the older models? Love the cabinet. Looks like you need to GET KNITTING!!

 

Blogger Chris said ... (12:06 AM) : 

Less room, that is!

 

post a comment