• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!

I just noticed in my sidebar that I've been blogging here at Simon Says Scrap for 2 years now. I did have another blog before, which was supposed to be my "personal" blog while this one was for my digital scrapbooking design business. But the design thing kinda petered out after a while, and this is the only place I ever blog/journal/unload anymore. I still only have about five readers, but that's okay. I guess I don't really want my private stuff all over the internet anyway, and it's not all that interesting to begin with. But just a little "thank you" to all of you who do check in with me from time to time. Thanks for listening and responding, and for helping me feel like there are a few witnesses to my life...that it will not pass completely unremarked. Hugs all round.

Comments on "Happy Anniversary to me!"

 

Blogger Karen said ... (3:36 PM) : 

Hugs back to you, Cindy. Blogging for even a few people makes us not quite as anonymous as we once were, so as you said, our lives won't pass completely unnoticed.

 

Blogger Chris said ... (5:59 PM) : 

Congrats on two years, Cindy! You know I'm a loyal reader!!

 

Blogger teabird said ... (7:25 PM) : 

Congratulations - I'm glad to be one of your 5!

 

Blogger Rach said ... (8:06 PM) : 

I've got your back, girlfriend! ;)

Happy blogiversary! :) :)

 

Blogger busyizzie said ... (11:04 PM) : 

Happy blogaversary!

I just posted my 200th post.
Hey not in many people's top 5!

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (2:06 PM) : 

Congrats on 2 years of blogging. I love the socks for your daughter.

 

Blogger Kate said ... (1:01 PM) : 

You were telling fibs - you must have at least 7 readers! And that's 7 more than I have, I bet.

Your blog is always very entertaining, my dear, and I love the socks, you could perhaps be the first digiscrapping sock designer??

 

post a comment